Friends

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Stitch from Stash 2014 Update - May

I haven't spent anything on cross stitch stash this month!  I am still well within my £180 budget for the year, although this will no doubt be spent when I'm in the USA in November!

I have stitched on the following items this month:

"Santa's Journey Afghan" by Margaret Sherry (UFO)

Dusty's RR piece for Needlecraft Haven "Welcome RR"

"Spot of Summer" by Drawn Thread (finished)

"Three Little Maids" by Heritage Stitchcraft (UFO)
I don't seem to be stitching as much as usual at the moment - things are quite hectic!  However, I am sticking to my UFOs, and not buying any new charts/kits to get my stitching bug back...

I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone else has done this month!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You've been working on a nice selection of projects Lynn.
Well done on SFS this month.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You've had plenty of variety in your stitching projects this month. A lovely selection of pieces. Look forward to seeing what you buy in the US.

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous projects! I love Three Little Maids and look forward to seeing them grow.